Innovo is the solution to help you manage your HR effectively.
From now on it is possible to add an HRM module to your payroll administration in Celery hosted in your Innovo Cloud. This module is then directly connected to your existing payroll administration in Celery. Innovo can assist with the setup of the HRM-module in which management will have monthly access to use all the HR-tools in the HRM-module Celery (per employee).
You will be attended by a fixed staff member who will act as your business HRM-contact person. All staff changes will accurately and timely be amended in our payroll accounting records and registered at the relevant authorities. We will assure that the applicable rates and tariffs are used and filings & payments at the relevant authorities will be our responsibility. Our services will assist you in running your business creating your future value, while we take care of your business concerns.
The unique feature of this HRM module is that you can use all the above-mentioned HRM tools while your payroll is being processed by Innovo.
Benefits for you as employer:
• Create and register time-off policies online such as vacation and sickness policies, exceptional leave policies etc.
• Online personnel files with digital documents such as contracts, CVs, diplomas, emergency contacts, education and courses followed and registration of used company assets
• Online personnel manual and other staff documents
• Online leave applications by employees at the HR department
• Online HRM reports and sickness absence statistics
• Online calendars for vacation days and public holidays
• Online distribution of work schedules
• Managers workflow including ‘Tasks’ on the Celery Dashboard
• Online notifications and registrations for (internal) training
Benefits for your employees:
• Employees can submit online requests for vacation days or hours
• Employees can online notify sickness in addition to the existing procedure
• Employees see an overview online of all time-off and absence, and possibly also on their pay slipsSchedule a meeting